Wednesday, November 20, 2013

To Buy Or Not To Buy: M.A.C Pigment Sets

The holidays are here which can only mean one thing, M.A.C Pigment sets are here! In Oprah's voice, "You get a pigment set, and you get a pigment set, and you get a pigment set, EVERYBODY GETS PIGMENT SETS! AHHHHH!" Can you tell how I feel about these?   I absolutely love them.  No exception, this is my pic for best deal of the holidays in makeup. Here's why:for $32.50 you get five colors.  One pigment normally contains 4.5g and costs $21 you are getting five pigments that have 2.5g of product each all for $32.50.  The other thing is, I have never been able to go through an entire pigment or glitter.  There is so much product I end up sampling it out and giving it to my friends and never noticing any product missing.  They last forever! For this reason 2.5g is plenty.  They are honestly the best deal at M.A.C every holiday season.  My only beef is that I don't get my pro discount on them.  Even still, I'm paying less than I would with my discount for that amount of product.  In addition, the sets are filled with colors that everyone can use.  There is no dud set this year. You can also split them up and use them as stocking stuffers.  Plus the holiday packaging is my favorite. So go get em fast, because they sell out quickly!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/11798/New-Collections/Nocturnals-Mini-Kits/index.tmpl

3 comments:

  1. Very knowledgeable blog information about makeup,
    http://goo.gl/qjeKYR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaan i am interested to know more about make and make up related stuff and after reading your blog i am sure you have much knowledge about the good products thanks.

    ReplyDelete